The Student News Site of Truckee High School

The Truckee Times

Big News, Small Town

The Truckee Times

The Truckee Times

logo

Big News, Small Town

Jazz’s Sleepover

Jazzs Sleepover
Amelia Ciresi

After school l was so excited about Jazz’s birthday party I walked home from school and got ready. I packed a pillow, blanket, stuffy and toothbrush. 

I went in the car and my dad started driving towards Lani’s house to pick her up. We picked her up, we put a song on and we talked and soon we were there. We said “Hi” to Jazz and we went into her room and there was the meanest girl ever there. She started calling Jazz bad words behind her back and we went outside. But Natalya did the same. Soon she was hanging out with Ash. 

At that time I thought Natalya was nice. We went outside and I tried to be friendly. I asked for her name but she didn’t respond. She just gave me a sour look so I left them. 

I went inside and we had pizza. I went outside with Ash and she wanted to do a TikTok trend. I said fine just don’t post it. Ash said ok. We went back inside. I went to sit on the stairs watching TV on my phone. Ash and Natalya went outside. When they got back in I called Ash over and she brought Natalya so I ran into Jazz’s room and locked the door. Though I was with my friends, Lex went on TikTok and saw that Ash did the same trend as me. I started crying. I thought Ash replaced me.

Soon there was cake. I sat down still crying. I wanted to go home. I slept horribly. Soon it was Sunday morning. I woke up to people surrounding me. I got up and had breakfast. We had cereal. My mom came to pick me and Lani up.

I was happy to leave.