The Fall Play is Here!

The Drama club’s yearly Fall Play is just around the corner. This year, watch the Drama Students scheme in the hysterical murder mystery ‘CLUE.’

The stage adaptation of this classic is based on the popular 1985 movie and the infamous, Hasbro board game that is a staple in many households across the country.

The play opens on Dec. 2 and runs every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through Dec. 11th. Tickets are going fast so make sure to get yours soon! Tickets are $10 for students and $15 for adults. To purchase tickets go to https://truckeehigh.booktix.com/ or purchase at the door for a slightly higher rate of $12 and $17. 

(Students! Some teachers are offering extra credit to attend the play, see if your teacher is one of them!)

The show features two separate casts, the Dagger cast (Dec. 3, 9, and 11) and the Candlestick cast (Dec. 2, 4, and 10). 

Truckee High Theatre is under new direction this year. The Drama club welcomes its new director John Paul Rivard with open arms and intense excitement.

Drama students have been working hard on all aspects of this play, which is student made from props, to the sets, to makeup. The set was built by the club’s amazing stage crew with direction and assistance from Christina Linde. Costumes were orchestrated by Director John Paul Rivard with assistance from the Drama club’s costume team. All gowns seen in the play were handmade by professional costume designer and owner of Despicable She, Jennie Bousquet.

Blood, sweat, and tears were poured into this production to make it the best it could be, so don’t miss this hilarious comedy. With a slew of innuendos and amusing political irony, ‘CLUE’ has something for everybody.